Kleinwalsertal - Talskigebiet
1300 - 2030 m
easy 13.00 km medium 7.00 km difficult 4.00 km total 24.00 km
Na górze: 80cm Na dole: 60cm
Weather Kleinwalsertal - Ifen3°C 1°C 7°C Mostly Cloudy Thursday 4°C 7°C Rain/Snow Friday
The skiing area in the 2.228 metre high situated Ifen is second largest in the Kleinwalsertal, and here, nevertheless, it is rather tranquilly. About 25 kilometres of preserved runways open above all for families with children and beginners an extremely diverse terrain, as for example the extensive area of the so-called graveyard.
The gentle giants whose most popular departures on a height zwishcen 1,600 and 2,030 metres lie is convincing with optimum snowy relations. On two preserved round ways winter travellers come very well at full speed.
|Ski pass category||Children||Youth||Adults||Seniors|
|1 Day (2015-2016)||17,50 €||28,50 €||37,00 €||33,50 €|
|3 Days||29,50 €||66,50 €||86,50 €||86,50 €|
|3 Days||42,00 €||95,50 €||124,00 €||124,00 €|
|4 Days||53,50 €||121,50 €||158,00 €||158,00 €|
|5 Days||64,50 €||145,50 €||189,00 €||189,00 €|
|6 Days||73,50 €||166,50 €||216,00 €||216,00 €|
* In two sections the chair lift at 2,030-metre height leads. 25 kilometres of runways (12 easily, 8 medium, 5 hard) in the striking rock back of the Ifen, hold ready for every skier the right thing. The runways on the graveyard with his softly inclined area are suited particularly for beginner.
* Three valley departures, from easily to hard, give the ski pleasure for the whole family perfectly. The Ifoly Olympia departure is liked very much: On 750 metres height and 3,500-metre length she gives variety purely.
* Imposing winter-round footpath by the snowy dunes of the graveyard plateau: The preserved winter footpath leads three and five kilometres at 2,000-metre height. (in good weather open)
* Stop swing: On the Ifen hut and in the mountain restaurant "Hahnenköpfle" there are – also on the solar terrace – snacks and Walser lusciousness.
* Big practise area for beginners in the Gaißbühllift
* Snowcompany: Shop and depot. Big choice of the most modern ski and snowboard equipment. Directly in the valley station of the Ifenbahn.
Monday: 08:30 - 16:30 Tuesday: 08:30 - 16:30 Wednesday: 08:30 - 16:30 Thursday: 08:30 - 16:30 Friday: 08:30 - 16:30 Saturday: 08:30 - 16:30 Sunday: 08:30 - 16:30
Season: 2015-12-19 - 2016-04-03